CLICK ON THE CATEGORY TO SUBMIT POSTS FOR TRBA 2012 BELOW.
Please fill and email this form for your entry to be eligible for being included in the eBook/print book.
(Find winning posts for TRBA 2011 here.)
1. Feminism is not a dirty word, it’s good for the society.
2. Female Feticide.
3. Girl Child/Daughters.
4. Child Abuse (and CSA)
5. Sex Education, Teenage Issues.
6. Street Sexual Harassment (Eve teasing)
7. ‘Aww’ -Inspiring parenting moments.
8. Sexual Violence.
9. How important is Getting Married and Staying Married for Indian women?
10. Joint Family and Indian Daughters in law
11. The Joru Ka Gulaam (The JKG)
12. Working Women
13. Homemakers/SAHM (Non-earning working women)
14. All women want to be mothers.
16. Honor Killings
19. Domestic Violence
20. Books, Ads, TV Serials and Movies against gender stereotypes and bias. (Error in the link corrected)
21. Relationships Gyaan
22. Gender Stereotypes and SAGS
23. Senior Citizens
24. Animal Rights
25. Mythology, Traditions, Religion, and how they interpret women’s place in society.
26. Social Crimes Against Women – Posts that cover social issue, not included in other categories. Or posts which deal with more than one issue.
27. Oppressive Customs
28. Inspiring Stories
29. Traditional Arranged Marriages.
30. Love Marriages (Choice Marriages)
31. Indian Family Values.
32. Sexist Language and Jokes, indicate a Sexist Mindset?
33. LGBT Issues. (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues)
34. The way a woman dresses…
35. A list of blogs that deal with Gender issues, women’s empowerment, girl child etc.
36. Women and finances
37. What’s in a woman’s name?
38. Indian Culture and Moral Policing.
39. Motherhood is worshiped. And mothers?
40. Do men believe that women ask for it?
41. Do men face sexual harassment?
42. Marital Rape
43. Female Sexuality in Patriarchy
44. A woman is a woman’s worst enemy?
45. A Happy Period?
Two new categories added:
48. Raising feminist sons.
49. Coping with grief/death of a child.
50. Pregnancy, Childbirth and Breastfeeding