Tikuli of Spinning a yarn of life and Kiran of 36 and counting passed me the Cherry on Top Award 🙂
The award comes with a set of unbend-able Rules 🙂
1. Thank the person that gave this to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to
1. Thank You Tikuli and Kiran 🙂
2. Copied and pasted the hearts, polka dots and cherry badge…
3.Three things I like about myself…
i.) I find it very easy to be happy… a chilled glass of Rooh Afzah milk, a blackened face in the morning newspaper 😉 or sighting of a Kingfisher or Large Green Barbet can make my day 😆
ii.) I don’t loose my temper easily. The last time I remember feeling really very angry was when I heard a college Principal defend (and hence encourage) perpetrators of street sexual harassment by claiming girls who wore jeans provoked them.
iii) Unlike some students in AMU, I know I would never give myself the right to interfere in other people’s personal lives.
4. Sharing a picture I received in an email… with a question, ‘A JKG? :P’
Not sure if he qualifies for the Joru Ka Gulaam Badge, but I know I admire those who can multitask 🙂
(The image is linked to the original site)
And I would like to tag… LOL, I love this part!
The first five people who read/or comment on this post – consider yourself tagged! 😈