1. I FORGET faces, names, people, dates, amounts paid or not paid, important details that should NOT be forgotten.
And I REMEMBER people’s Zodiac signs, their time of birth, if I have taken a look at their chart, then even other details in their birth-charts.
I even try to guess the sun signs of characters in books and movies. Do other bloggers do that?
2. I feel time, life and everything else stops if the green lights on the Wireless Router stop blinking 🙂
Or (God forbid) if the Computer has some problem!
3. Any house I enter I try to see how safe it is from break ins. Do the windows have grills? Is the complex/locality walled safely? Are there any slums around? How far are the servants’ quarters? Do they have live-in help walking in and out of their house? Is the entrance to the house burglar friendly by being hidden from the sight? And invariably the observations are reasonably correct….I’d make a good watchman 🙂
4. I love to go through the ‘User’s Manual’, cover to cover. I know more about our Car, TV, Washing Machine, Digital Cameras, Cell Phones, ACs, Toaster, Microwave, Iron, Electric Kettle, Pen Drives, Dental Implants, then the people using them 🙂
5. I love loud music while driving and dancing. At all other times loud TV or music makes me simply miserable. I am a teenager ‘s nightmare mom. I think maybe I have extra sharp ears, so loud noises cause physical discomfort. Maybe I was a dog in my last life…
6.I go out of my way to avoid wasting anything. Paper is recycled, food is sent for stray animals, clothes are painstakingly ironed and given away, lights are switched off while leaving a room…sometimes it goes too far. Isn’t this a very Indian Homemaker like quirk
? Thankfully I pass the Newspaper, plastic bags and such things to my maids everyday…otherwise I would be tempted to collect and sell those too 😉
Now for who do I think should do this TAG…I guess I will leave it open, most tags are a lot of fun, so if you think you’d enjoy doing this one do go ahead. Will be delighted if you let me know when you’ve posted your quirks 🙂