1. Do you think ‘insulting’ should be a punishable offense?
If yes, then why? And what kind of punishment?
2. Are threats of violence an insult to the Indian Constitution?
3. Do violent protests achieve their goals better than peaceful protests? Could it be because they are generally politically motivated?
4. Are violent protests politically motivated/supported, or are they spontaneous?
5. Salman Rushdie it seems has visited India earlier and there were no problems, why do you think has this become such an issue this time?
Updated to ask: Isn’t Freedom of Expression the Right to express what we can’t express without the Freedom of Expression?